Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Few Drawings Over The Last Two Days...

This is a drawing Danny Roberts did of Emma Arvida Elisabeth Byström
This is a drawing i did tonight of a girl from Sweden named, Emma Arvida Elisabeth Byström. she was kind enough to post some of my work on her blog today. Click on the drawing to check out her blog. :)
This is a Painting Danny Roberts did of Stacy Dupree as a Siren
This is a picture i did for my friend Stacy Dupree. I drew her as a siren for inspiration... it;s for this up coming project working on. i'll be posting more about it in the future. and the next two drawings are from my character sketchbook. almost done with volume two.
This Drawing is From Danny roberts character Sketchbook, it;s a picture of sophie Ward
This Drawing is From Danny roberts character Sketchbook, it;s a picture of sophie Ward
My Ping in TotalPing.com