Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wallpaper?

This image is Wallpaper Danny Roberts made for Igor + André
(Click image for full size.)

So I figured out a little too late that i had skipped number 198. haha
so i decided to draw that one today. i'm half way done with it.
I really like how it's turning out. i think it will look kinda different for me;
been working on developing new techniques.

On a side note...
i've got a few comments asking if i could post images for computer wallpaper.
I hadn't though of that, and thought it was an interesting idea....
so the image above is my first attempt at it.
Click on it to get the full size image.
If you all want me to make more i can....
i hope every one is having an amazing day.
i think i'm off to lunch...
or is the saying out to lunch?
hahah. well anyways. enjoy.
My Ping in TotalPing.com