Monday, November 24, 2008

Zanita

This is another portrait from Artist and Fashion Blogger Danny Roberts of Australian Model Zanita Whittington.


Well first off i want to say thank you for a wonderful morning. :)
i woke up to over a dozen wonderful comments this morning and it was such a blessing.
you all are way too nice! thank you thank you for all your encouraging words.

Well i know it's been a while since my blogger portrait... well not counting yesterday... hah
but this weekend i finally had a short window to draw a few.
This one is of an Australian model and blogger Zanita.
i stumbled onto her blog a few weeks ago,
and it's really fun!
such a fun and playful blog.
please check it out.

Today is going to be an interesting day for me.
I dedicated today to writing,
Meaning getting organized and getting paper work, interviews, emails, etc. done,
Which i have to say, isn't my strong suit.
So i just got me an extra BIG coffee and am about to bunker down and type!
Woot woot!
How's your Monday going so far?

My Ping in TotalPing.com