Saturday, January 3, 2009

huge shopping spree !!!

I was in shopping mood today despite of the bad rainy weather.As sales are going on and on it was the coldest day I was freezing but shopping is a warm action yep?
I was having some cash so I decided to visit that famous vintage boutique that I was wishing for a long time.My friend and I went to Taksim,it was so crowded.Our first stop was wagamama.We ate delicious chicken katsu curry with salad(their salad is gorgeous and d@mn delicious I can be addicted:) After wagamama we stopped at Top Shop.Kate Moss' new collection looks cool but we checked out shoe department.I am in love with bronze summer sandals.then after a long walk we went to that cool vintage boutique called by retro.As I am so interested in vintage clothes we spent a long time there.It was hot inside and a little bit lack of air.There are two old ladies working there.The old lady helped me and showed some dresses.I checked and checked but didnt really love them.and we went inside a room it was full of costumes and dresses and gowns.I found one with cool pleases a pink silk dress with flower prints and plases.Its long.I tried it and its XL for me but I want it loose on me.I will put a large vintage looking belt so it will look ok.All I need is a vintage looking necklace.I'll check out ebay for it;)
As I was waiting for the dress to be ironing I saw another dress.It was an unknown designer dress.I asked the price for it and its much more expensive than mine but I loved that dress.I dont have so much cash to blow on another dress so I skipped that one with my heart left there.(In that kind of cases I always dreamt of a lover really knowin' me would go and buy that dress as a gift for me hahaha:D but c'mon dreams never come true right?Real life men are not that delicate and mindful..)After buying my first vintage dress we went to bershka.It was SALE!!!I bought an eyecandy handbag I was checking out for a long time.I'm home now and d@mn tired!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my first vintage dress

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the dress I left my heart before leaving that vintage boutique

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


from by retro -vintage

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


by retro vintage pieces

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


vintage

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


TOP SHOP shoe lounge

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


wagamama delicioussssneszzz
My Ping in TotalPing.com