Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Play With Crayons

This is a self portrait Danny Roberts did with crans
Hello friends, please forgive my quick sabbatical.
My 4 best friends came into town and reunited in the first time in a while.
We have all been friends since i was in 2nd grade,
so needless to say, i was out and about.
Posted some pictures from it up on my Image Diary.

The picture i posted is a goofy self portrait i did with a little Crayon set.
It was really fun drawing and coloring with crayons.
Wow, there are so many fun things to do when you are a little kid;
coloring, playing tag, playgrounds, Hide and Go Seek, the hot lava game.
i'm been really wanting to play thoses games lately.
i need to find a group to play it with... and probably need to find a good forest for it, too.


My Ping in TotalPing.com