Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lisa Place Cheerleading

This Painting is of one of Danny Roberts  Favorite Swedish Bloggers, Lisa Olsson of the blog LisaPlace.


Hey, hey, hey Friends,
Wow, it's early in the morning,
Thank you all for all the lovely comments today, kinda overwhelming,
and thanks for you who added the bloglovin code to the blog.
It was a trip to click on your sites and it was there looking back. ;)
Just finished up this painting of Lisa Olsson of the great blog Lisaplace.
i think it was a week or two back that she posted a picture of her and her friend at a cheer competition.
And I'm not sure if it was how interesting the picture was to draw, that caused me to want to draw it so much,
or it might have been the fact i did Cheer many, many moons ago,
but i really like how it turned out.
i hope you like it. :)

p.s. If you don't believe i was was a cheerleader for a brief part of my life,
click over to my Image Diary to see the proof... hahah



My Ping in TotalPing.com