Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coco Rocha part 2

IDanny Roberts Second Painting of model Coco Rocha


Hey, hey, hey, my friends, sorry for all the inconsistant blogging on my part.
It's always tough to blog when traveling.
Well, i arrived home last night,
and i have been sorting through 24 gigs of videos and pictures from the trip.
Believe me, the pictures will be up soon!
The wedding was amazing!
Ryan was the first out of my long time group of best friends to get married,
so it was a real treat. Alice looked amazing (pictures are coming soon)
and the setting was amazing, everything was great!

On another note,
this painting is a second veriation of a painting i did a little while back of Coco Rocha.
i thought i would try some funky processes on it and see what would happen... crazy looking huh>?
Well, i'm off to bed a little jet laggged!
Hope you all are doing wonderful!






Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com