Monday, April 27, 2009

Sofia Coppola & French Vogue

Danny Roberts Drawing of  Sofia Coppola on the cover of Vogue Paris


What happens when Sofia Coppola and French Vogue come together? Magic!
Just got finished with this drawing...
Wow, today was really long, wasn't sure if i was going to get to draw today,
but at 9 o'clock tonight, i saw this picture and decided i had to draw it right that instant.
It's just was too beautiful.
Plus, as most of you know, it's my life goal to illustrate a Cover of Vogue.
So, i just keep praticing it! haha
i love everything about it, so Voila! painted it for yawl.
I really like how it turned out.
I hope you like it. :)

EDIT: Thank You Noami & Teen Vogue for the Post you are wonderful! :)
Also, for all you who Ordered Prints I shipped out everything yesterday, so they're on the way. Thanks again :)



Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com