Monday, May 11, 2009

The 10 Minute Sketch



Hello Friends!
Did you all have a great day with your Mother's yesterday?
I sure did. It was such a nice relaxing day.
We hung out, watched Arrested Development & then later watched the old classic "South Pacific",
which was my first time seeing it, and i loved it.
i don't think they made any bad movies back then, it's so amazing.

Well, later last night i decided to make an extremely Quick Video for you all.
I gave myself 10 minutes to begin and end the drawing,
mostly because my camera can only record in 5 minute slots
and also cause my chip was full at 10 minutes... haha
But the drawing i did was of this great picture of Alix of the blog The Cherry Blossom Girl.
For the sketch I drew with a sharpie on glass, and then painted with Acrylic after.
I think i will be redrawing that picture in a few days on normal paper, not glass... so i will keep you posted.
The Video is real simple; i hope you like it :)







Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com