Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back in the Day

Danny Roberts Drawing of Super Model Lily Cole art out of his Character Sketchbook


Oh wow... boy, do I miss the days back a few years ago when i started the Character Sketchbook.
I was going through the old book today, and it brought back so many memories.
It was so basic and simple, with so many accidents and freakish mess-up drawings...
That strangely enough work...

Lately, i've been longing to go back to that place,
so i think i might!
Starting at where i'm at, number #204,
i'm going back to simple pen drawings!

So, i hope you like #13. It's what brought me back to my roots today!
i'm hoping to do an art show displaying numbers 1-200 in order,
within this year... so we will see. i will keep you all posted.

Well, good night to you all my friends!
Thanks for everything.





Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com