Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lily & Her Chair

A Drawing of Lily Cole sitting in a chair Painted By artist Danny Roberts




Wow, today was really fun!
i started hearing back and seeing picture from a lot of the people who ordered the Girl in Glasses Tee.
Finding people wearing the shirt today was... to quote Geri Hirsch "kind of like Where's Waldo!"
It was really fun.
If your shirt arrives, if you could send me a picture of you sporting it, that would be amazing!
It's so much fun seeing you all sporting the shirt! Thanks again so much! ;)

The drawing for tonight i did 2 Thanksgivings ago.
It's of Lily Cole sitting on a chair.
I really like how it turned out, kinda reminds me of being in a dream.
You know how sometimes in dreams objects size and scale don't really line up with reality.
This picture reminds me of that! hah


Follow Igor + André


Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com