Monday, August 24, 2009

Lydia Hearst on the Cover of Vogue



Danny Roberts Painting of  Model Lydia Hearst on the Cover of Vogue



Hey Friends, how are you all doing?
How was your weekend?
This week is going to be busy;
i'm getting ready for an art show in a few weeks.
I'm pretty excited for it.
Today, i ended up painting this amazing Vogue cover of model Lydia Hearst.
I really like how it turned out.
The whole mood and tone was exactly what i was picturing.
i hope you like it! ;)


p.s. New photo up on my image diary of me as a kid. click here to see it.

P.s.s. Looks like i'm going to NY Fashion Week with my brother David who contributes to The Dream Walking Society. So far, looks like i will be going to Donna Karan and Marc Jacobs shows, so be expecting some fashion week drawings!

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com