Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fashion Week Build Up



Danny Roberts Drawing Drawing of Gemma Ward from his character sketchbook while he was at New York fashion week in 2007


Well, my friends...
The race is on... The countdown has began and the mid-night candles are a burning!
haah Well, 11 days left till i fly out to New York.
I am currently staring at my multiple page "to-do before I leave list",
and trying to figure out how it's physically possible to finish everything in time.
Yesterday, i dropped off with my framer, all of my art that is going to be at my September 11 art show.
He is amazing! I'm really getting excited for the show now.
I dropped off my 5ft X 4.5ft X 1ft layered painting at the framers, too.
It's the first time i will be showing this piece, i'm so excited about it.
If you don't know which painting i'm talking about Click Here to see it.
The Video up on that post shows the process of me making the piece. :)

The picture today is from Volume 2 out of my Character Sketchbook.
Since i drew it last year in Bryant Park at NYFW, i thought it would be a good little sike up.
I still don't have my official schedule settled yet, been getting invites over the last few days,
but once i have everything finalized, i will post the schedule! :)
Well, hope you all are doing great!

Edit: The amazing site Modelina has featured my work on there site in an incredible slide show click here to check it out!


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com