Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Would Travel Through Fire For You - Inspiration Friday-Belated



Miles Aldridge Photo of Sasha Pivovarova black and red lips and fire for Danny Roberts Inspiration Friday Post
Black and white picture of a man with a cat head and two girls in 1920 for Danny Roberts Inspiration Friday Post
Toulouse Lautrec painting of a group of people coupled with a lined texture for Igor and andre Inspiration Friday Post
Steven Meisel picture of Lisa Cant coupled with a texture for Igor and andre Inspiration Friday Post
Igor and andre Inspiration Friday Image of A cluster of black color lights and a face looking through leaves
Danny Roberts Inspiration Friday Image Cute lips and a girl in a bright red dress underwater

Hello friends!
Sorry about the belated Inspiration Friday post!
Last night, my brother and i had dinner with Helen Zhu (ceo of Chictopia.com)
and we were having so much fun that the dinner turned into a 5 hour dinner! haha
So, needless to say, i arrived home a little late, so that is why Inspiration Friday is now Inspiration Saturday!
The theme this week is "I Would Travel Through Fire For You".
I really like how the collection of images turned out!
I hope you like it, too!
I'm excited cause we are decorating for Christmas today!! Woot, woot! :)
So i must get going cause, in the words of the White Rabbit, "I'm Late, I'm Late, for a very important date!"
Merry Christmas! ;)

P.S. If you know who any of the photographers of these pictures are, i would love to give them credit. Just let me know and i will.
The first picture of Sasha is by Miles Aldridge, i think. ;) The Second Row picture by Sarah Moon. Also, i think the 3rd image is by Toulouse Lautrec. The B&W image on the fourth picture set is by Steven Meisel.

P.s.s Got a new hair cut! haha don't know if you care... just need something new to post in the image diary! ha hope you like it. :)

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com