Friday, January 8, 2010

Dancing With Strings - Inspiration Friday
















Yay! Happy Inspiration Friday, my friends!
So i posted the song i wrote the other day.
Let me know what you think of it :)
The lovely Miss Christie Dupree is going to do vocals for it.
I'm really really excited about it.
The Instruments: Typewriter (for the beat), Cello, viola, Violin, Piano, Pads, other stuff but can't remember...

Also, I had an project idea today that involves whoever wants to be apart of it.
The program is called "Blind Imagination"
So basically the concept is:

1: You go out and record and put together 1-2 minutes of "Interesting" Audio and Email it to me at info@igorandandre.com
2: Then I will listen to it, and i will try to come up with a visual for the audio i pick.

Try to make it interesting, and make it hard to for me to figure out what the audio is of. :)
Whatcha think?



Photos Via: Imable.se, Haw-lin.com, Ghostparties, TheVamoose, Supermassiveblackholes

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com