Monday, January 11, 2010

I ♥ Les Mads

painting portrait of Julia Knolle and Jessica Weiss of german blog Les mads by artist danny roberts

Well, my friends, how are you doing?
Wow! I can't believe Fashion Week is just weeks away.
And i'm leaving for Texas in 6 days! I'm so excited!

So, today's blogger portrait is of one of my all time favorite Blogs "Les Mads".
Julia Knolle & Jessica Weiss are the Lovely and Wonderful girls behind LesMads.de.
I've been following their blog for a while now. It's so good, please check it out. :)

Oh, yay! Today i picked out the track order for my album.
Oh, did i tell you? I decided to release a music album in the next six months.
The album is going to be 11 songs long.
It still needs some work, but I'm really excited about it! :)
Hope you all are having a wonderful day.







Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com