Saturday, March 20, 2010

6th Character Sketch - Remember When Saturday


Artist Danny Roberts 6th drawing ever of fashion model gemma ward in volume 1 of his character sketchbook


OOOOOh ok so,
I ♥ Saturday's!
hahah How's your day going?
Been having a relaxing day with my family.
I had an idea today for a posting series I'm going to start...
Since i've only been able to draw for about 3-4 years,
I thought i would start a weekly post called "Remember When".
It's going to consist of drawings that i did back when i was starting to learn how to draw.
Thought it could be a cool/fun way to encourage you all that if you like something and want to learn something,
With some hard work, you can do anything. :)

The drawing today was my 6th drawing ever of Gemma Ward that i did 4 years ago.
It's from Volume 1 of my Character Sketchbook.
If you don't know about my Character Sketchbook i have some info on it here. ;)
I hope you like it.
Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!




Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com