Thursday, May 13, 2010

PRETTY DREAMY WHITES

DREAMY WHITES AND CREAMS
Such pure and soft colors to wear and use in your home environment
Here's some images I thought you might like to dream over
A Fairy Tale Horse
Pretty Vanities

Dreamy Dining Spaces

Feminine Flowers
and Satin
or lace
Bows
and ruffles
Creamy Tufting
Filigree
Embossingand LaceFondant and....
Leather....Wait, that's my DREAM BAG!!
LUCKY Girl, SHE'S got the Valentino Bag
I asked Santa to bring me for Christmas!!
I guess she was good!!Delicate Little Buds
Blossoms
and Bouquets
Lovely Roses
RosesRosesand more Roses!!
Clusters of
Floral FantasiaSweet confections
and treats
Crafts
Gifts
Ornate Carvings
and wooden trims
Benches
and Fences
mirrors
Corbels
Statues
Clothing
or Soaps
Candles
and Vases
Pitchers or Tureens
Bakeware Collections
and PlatesNo matter what it is, it's always
fun to dish about white!

When it comes to design, if it's white it's alright for me!!

IMAGES FROM: LANTLIVS DROMMAR, THIS IS GLAMOROUS, BETH LEINTZ, SUCH PRETTY THINGS, VELVET AND LINEN,JESSICA CLAIRE, AMSALE, MY SWEET SAVANNAH, MY LOVELY THINGS, COUNTRY LIVING, COUNTRY LIVING, STUDIO TOO GOOD, INDIA JANE, RITZY BEE, DESIGN SPONGE, FRENCH BLUE, FRUSKROT, MARTHA STEWART, RACHEL ASHWELL, SARAH KLASSEN, POM POM INTERIORS, FILE UNDER LOVELY, CITIFIED, FLICKR, ETSY
My Ping in TotalPing.com