Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Girl In the Darkness

Igor and andre Fashion Artist Danny Roberts painting of a girl with blue eyes laying on her back with arms over her head


Good day!
How are you doing?
Today has been wonderfully relaxing.
I sat and painted all day.
It been a cold coffee day for the last two days (which is my favorite kind!)
Which on a side note, this has been one crazy summer!
I can't remember a summer being this cold.
I love it! I know it sounds weird, but i love cool weather. :)

The Painting today is kinda different, huh?
It's a little bit on the darker/creepy-ish or maybe not creepy but Mysterious side.
But i really like how it turned out.
It's a crazy mixture of Pen, Color Pencil, Water Color, Ink, CRAYONS!!!
hahaha I love Crayons and i haven't colored with them in so long!
Well, i hope you like it :)



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com