Monday, August 30, 2010

SEPTEMBER ISSUE: Derek Lam Fall 2010 Campaign

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Derek Lam Fall 2010 Campaign
Model: Maryna Linchuk
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø


My September issue starts with Derek Lam ad campaign.I am just back from my vacations.I have been to Italy including: ROME,MILANO,FLORENCE,SIENA,VERONA,VENICE,SAN GIMIGNANO and NAPOLI,POMPEII.I had great observation during my time in Italy.They have a great taste of street style- but I am talking about men.I haven't seen any significant stylish women but so many uber-stylish and uber-cool stylish men.men.men...I chose Derek Lam ad campaign for my very first post after a long time cause I liked the cuts and colours of neutrals.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My Ping in TotalPing.com