Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All Photos From Rachel Antonoff Are Up

Photographer Danny Roberts Portrait of Elite Management Model Brenda Kranz Looking concerned with a At Rachel Antonoff Presentation Spring 2011

Click to see all of the images...

Hi, Friends!
How was your weekend?
Mine was great!
My college roommate got married, and it was an amazing wedding.
Well, I know I was a little patchy on the posting last week,
and I wanted to let you know I'm not slacking.
I've been painting 24/7.
I have some new paintings coming your way ;)
Oh, so... it took me all day...
but I revamped the "Image Diary" today and Posted all the Images from Rachel Antonoff Spring 2011!
Decided to post all high res pictures, so instead of posting the pictures up here you can see them all up on the Image Diary!
I really hope your like them,
Please let me know which is your favorite! :)
Hope yawl are having an amazing night! :)

Click Here to see all the images



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com