Monday, October 25, 2010

Rachel Antonoff Spring 2011 - Full Frontal Fashion

Danny Roberts Painting of Major Management Amanda Jules in Rachel Antonoff Spring 2011 Collection For Sundance Channel Full Frontal Fashion

Well, Well, my friends, how was your weekend?
Mine was pretty good ended up working a little through the weekend....
My brother and I worked on writing a story book...
I'm really excited about it...
Like so excited that I can barely concentrate on anything other than the story,
I can't wait for yawl to read it.
But any ways the painting today is one i did for Sundance Channel's Full Frontal Fashion.
It's of Amanda Jules from a photo I took at Rachel Antonoff Spring 2011, which is one of my favorite collections of this last season.
I really like how the painting came out.
The fabric print was a lot of work, but like how it turned out.
I really hope you like it :)

p.s. sorry if there are typo's i'm really tired typing this right now ;)

P.s.s. My bro set up this Facebook page. So Igor + André is now on Facebook if you want to "Like" us! Haha Just Click Here!
Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com