Monday, November 15, 2010

Arizona Muse - Top Newcomers Spring 2011

Danny Roberts painting of Arizona Muse from Next Model Management for models dot com Fresh Face top newcomers spring 2011

Well hello, my friends!
How was your weekend? Mine was amazing.
It was like the first weekend where I wasn't working through it in like 12 weeks!
yep yep... so the Top Model Newcomer of the day is Arizona Muse!
She was really fun to paint.
She has a real wholesome familiar look to her. She actually reminds me a lot of a childhood friend of mine,
which I think made it easy to paint her.

So when i was tasked with painting each of the Top Newcomers of Spring 2011 for models.com,
I went on a searching spree for references of Arizona.
For some reason, this one runway photo of her really stood out to me.
I think my favorite thing about this picture of her
is the confidence/determined expression on her face.
I used a mixture of pen, pencil, ink, & acrylic on this one. and pretty much the entire series.
What do you think of how it turned out?
I really hope you like it :)




Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com