Monday, February 7, 2011

The Incredible Shoes of Chris Benz

 Picture of two girls models feet at chris benz spring 2011 collection wearing beautiful black orange and other girl wearing yellow and green shoes with a amazing floral pattern  at new york fashion week Photo by Danny RobertsDanny Roberts Photo of beautiful black shoes with white laces and white trim from chris benz spring 2011 collection at new york fashion weekDanny Roberts Photo of beautiful water color blue shoes with amazing matching floral print on the pants and shoes in chris benz spring 2011 collection at new york fashion week

Morning!
Well, it is T-minus 5 days till David and I leave for New York for Fashion Week,
and we still have a lot to do before then.
Oh well, i guess that is the way it always is.
It really doesn't even start to sink in that we are leaving till the last few days at home.
I have to say, I'm starting to get quite excited for the trip.
Just thinking about the prospects of seeing my New York friends, and also my friends from all the world in snow city scape brings a smile to my face.

The Pictures today are from the all amazing Chris Benz Spring 2011 Collection.
He always out does himself, and this season was no exception.
I think the biggest surprise for me was the incredible shoes he designed.
They complemented the garments perfectly and some of the shoes even matched the garments. (See blue shoes above)
I thought it only right if the shoes got a post all unto themselves.
I hope you like the pictures.
If you want to see High Res detailed pictures of the shoes, go to my Image Diary. ;)

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com