Thursday, February 3, 2011

Temperley London Spring 2011

black and white manikin with large black hats by Danny Roberts of Temperley London Collection Presentaion Spring 2011 new york fashion week
black and white manikin with large black hats by Danny Roberts of Temperley London Collection Presentaion Spring 2011 new york fashion week
black and white manikin with large black hats by Danny Roberts of Temperley London Collection Presentaion Spring 2011 new york fashion week

Hey Friends!
How are you doing today?
I'm feeling a little under the weather today.
Not sure if I'm coming down with something or just really tired... oh well ;)
The Pictures today are from Temperley London Spring 2011 Presentation.
This was a super interesting presentation.
David and i actually got invited by our friend Mr. John Jannuzzi (Textbook/To My Wife) a few hours before the presentation,
so my brother and i ended up going, and were really happy we did.
The Collection and Presentation was really interesting.
I enjoyed it a lot.
I like how the pictures turned out.
What do you think? :)

For Hi res go to my Image Diary

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com