Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011 - Version 2.0


Artist Danny Roberts of Igor and andre Mix media painting of john galliano Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011

Good Morning Friends!
Sorry for the 5-6 day absence. I decided since I passed up my 600th blog post a few weeks ago, that I should give Igor+André a facelift. So that's what I've been doing over the last few weeks, and yikes, it was a learning experience. I didn't know much about web design/coding in blogspot format so I had a crash course in it. So what do you think of the new look? I really like how it turned out. I'm not sure about you, but looking through the site and the different categories is like rediscovering the content. For some reason I feel like the scroll through experience is light years better now. But I would love to hear your thoughts :)

I thought I would post the original Color version of my Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011 painting. I posted a Black & White Version of the picture a few weeks ago, but i really like the color version too, so voila! Here it is. ;) I hope you like it, and hope you're having an amazing day!


Follow Igor + André

My Ping in TotalPing.com