Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Little Dazed & Confused

This is Artist Danny Roberts Cover Version for London Based Dazed and Confused Magazine Cover Version Contest


Well, well, well, the day starts and we are already off working.
Good morning! How are you all doing today?
Me? I'm doing good, gearing up to get alot of things done today.
Also, been contemplating a little dilemma.
Business or Clothes?
I can't decide. For the last two years i haven't really bought any clothes, (which is kinda funny being a fashion illustrator. hah)
cause i've been investing constantly in things of a business nature,
(Art supplies, Prints, Cameras, etc.)
I think i still have one more major purchase, but alas i find my clothes starting to dissolve. hah.
Quite the Dilemma, huh?

Well anyways, the post today is the Cover i did for the Dazed and Confused Cover Versions Contest.
The contest ends today.
In the past, i've been super anxious for competitions, hoping, wishing, and praying i win.
But always, to no avail... there are so many Factors in Art Competitions that i think i will just chill, haha.
Plus, i don't really meet the requirements; i'm not under 18,
but i'm hoping they're going to forgive me being 5 years older. hahah
Well, i hope you like it.

Wow, I'm rambling, but p.s., Check out Sophie's Blog post today.
At the end of it, she posted this story she told me when she was staying here.
It's incredible! It consists of Her, Her godfather, Prince Charles, Sting, and Sir Ian McKellan in a Castle!
Come on! How could you resist that! hahaah. It's good. :)


My Ping in TotalPing.com