Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yikes for Late Nights

Danny Roberts Fashion Illustration of Lily Cole sitting

Wow! Good morning to yawl!
i feel like a Zombie today.
You know when you stay up too late,
and the next morning when you wake up, it feels like someone poured molasses in your brian?
Well, that is me today!

Yesterday, i had to go in to work.
Then, afterward, my brother and i went out and hung out with my friends Ryan & Alice.
We got home fairly late, and then i started working on some drawings i need to do....
ok, i shall stop boring you.
Needless to say, i'm Zombie Dan today.

The drawing today is from the Lily & Gemma Book (Volume 1 of the Character Sketchbook).
but this version is a tweaked version i did last year for the book "Digital Fashion Illustration" by Kevin Tallon.
I hope you like it

Oh yea one more thing...
i climbed out my window this morning and got up on my roof and took some pictures.
posted them on My Image Diary. Hope you like them. :)

My Ping in TotalPing.com