Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Monday

This Drawing Fashion artist Danny Roberts did of Taylor Swift


Merry Almost Christmas!
It's perfect weather; it's cold and rainy.
I'm under a blanket getting prepared for the day,
and contemplating making some hot chocolate.
Got a busy week. Got to do a few portraits and a magazine cover.
Plus, need to go Christmas shopping...
need Santa to send some elf assistance.... oh well.

The picture today is from this Project i'm working on.
i hope you like it.
It's of Taylor Swift.
Which you all could help m; i'm trying to get a hold of her
for this Project I'm working on...
if you could or have any ideas, let me know.
or Taylor, if you stumble on to this page,
Please email me at
dannyroberts@igorandandre.com

hahah Have a great day to you all!


P.S. i posted a couple pictures in My Image Diary :)

My Ping in TotalPing.com