Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally the Prints are Here!

Hello Hello Hello my friends!
How are you doing today!?
Well.... I'm pretty tired but have good news...
I spent today working out all the particulars in Lower Cost Prints!
I'm so so sorry it's taken me so long to get everything worked out on that...
I've been wanted to get those ready for you cause i understand,
things are a lot tighter when it comes to "$" these days.
I think we all can feel it.
So i have a pretty good range of prices and sizes up now.
Let me know if there are any other ones you would like to see. :)
Basically, click on any of the images below to see the prints in my Etsy Store
and LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM!! :)
Hope your doing great!

Subscribe to My Store Feed


P.S. Oh, if you wouldn't mind, do you think you can let your friends know i got the store up now?
It would really mean a lot! :) thanks




Danny Roberts and a Princess on a boat getting attacked by an octopus

Danny Roberts Fashion Illustration for a Chanel Collection


Danny Roberts Fashion Illustration for a Christian Dior Collection by John Galliano

Danny Roberts and Josette out of his Story Book Series Igor and Andrers the Fawn

Magazine Art of a girl laying down naked, it was painted by Danny Roberts

The Chanel Girls in Glass Print by Danny Roberts

Danny Roberts Fashion Layered Illustration of two lovers by the sea







Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com