Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mr. Toastmeister

 This Painting is from Sophie Ward and Danny Roberts childrens book it is of a cat that Smells like marmalade Toast and whose name is Ginger



Wow, oh wow!
It seems like yesterday that my friend Sophie Ward and i started planning out
how her great story, "The Ginger Marmalade Toastmeister", would look...
I remember sitting at this amazing coffee shop in Santa Monica,
huddling around rough thumbnail sketches,
and brain storming all the little subtle touches we could add to it...
aw i miss those days!

I realized it was almost a year to the day since i started working on the book.
And don't worry, i will finish it really soon.
That is my goal! i'm closing in on it.
My friend Jason Jones hand wrote all the type for it!
This picture is a little sneak peak of page 13 out of it. :)
Let me know what you think!




Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com