Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nylon Mexico - Shirt Feature

Nylon Mexico Feature of the Girls in Glasses Shirt


Well, i've been painting today,
and still have a painting i will post tonight, dont worry,
but i wanted to do a "Press" post,
cause a few magazines and newspapers have been nice enough to feature, use my work, and interview me.
It's been amazing and crazy over the last few days.
Like out of nowhere i saw my handbags featured on The Home Shopping Network yesterday!
haha i was tripping out! First time i've seen my work on TV! It was fun, my mom and i were tripping out.
But yea, first off, i want to thank Nylon Mexico for featuring my Girls in Glasses Shirt in their June/July Music Issue.
Also, yesterday, the Examiner.com posted an interview i did with them.
If you want to read it Click Here.
And thank you to Marie Claire Spain for featuring my Cover on your post today. :)

I'm going to have the new painting up in a little while.
Also, i am starting a monthly email newsletter, to update & alert you all on news, events, and new products, etc.
If you want to get the updates, enter your email address in the form below! Hope you're doing great. ;)





Follow Igor + André


Bookmark and Share
My Ping in TotalPing.com