Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sasha & the Pointy Ears


a Fashion Painting of Sasha Pivovarova wearing a jacket with pointy ears by Artist Danny Roberts.



OK, is it just me or do you want a coat that has sweet ears like this one!
Shoot! When i saw this editorial, i couldn't stop thinking how amazing that coat was.
Well, my friends, we are almost done with the week.
How's your week going?
Mine has been a long one.
Been swimming alot more than i usually do; it's been quite nice.
I'm going to try to up date the store with new prints people have requested,
so if you have any requests, just let me know. :)


This drawing is drawing 209 out of Volume 3 of my Character Sketch Book,
If you want to see more Drawings from Volume 3 Click Here
or if you want to see more Drawings from my Character Sketch Book Click Here


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com