Monday, October 19, 2009

Alexa Chung Harpers Bazaar




Danny Roberts Painting of Harpers Bazaar Magazine Cover With MTV Host Alexa Chung


Hello, hello Friends,
So, this weekend, I had a great discovery on youtube... "ALEXA CHUNG"!!!
Haha yep! Where have I been!
I stumbled on to her interview with Harry Potter,
and i was laughing so hard!
There aren't many talk shows that i watch or really like all that much.
Her show is amazing.
So I did this painting; I Thought it would be a perfect for my Pop Culture Series,
Plus she looks amazing on the Magazine Cover.
I hope you like it!
Whenever i do a painting of a person, i like to give it to them as a thank you.
I feel like they are part owner of the picture,
because the painting couldn't exist without the person.
With that said, I was wondering if you all could help me get the painting to her?
I was wondering if you can help me tweet her this painting,
Maybe if we can send her enough messages she might see it. :)
Her twitter account name is "alexa_chung"
and if you read this, Alexa, please email me and i will send you the painting :)
Thank you, my friends. i hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Update: Alexa twitted me! She is wonderfully amazing! thank you all :)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com