Monday, October 5, 2009

Hide & Sea




danny roberts collage of a girl playing hide and seek











Hello, my friends!
How was your day?
Spent a good amount of the day drawing.
But i ended up doing another collage for you all :)
I really like how it turned out.
It's kinda trippy looking, and also kinda reminds me of the first Romeo & Juliet painting i did a month back.
I saw this image of the picture of the girl covering her eyes, on the Dream walking Society,
and thought it was amazing!! i love it :)
The picture seriously makes me want to play Hide and Go Seek so bad!
When was the last time you played that game?!
I think I might need to organize a large Hide-N-Seek game in the near future... :)
Well, i hope you're having a great day! :)

P.S. The other day, some of you on Twitter, asked me to post some of the songs i wrote.... thought i would post a little song i wrote a little while back... It's just a simple piano song... I hope you like it :)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com