Saturday, October 10, 2009

I RULEZ AGAINST I

THA THA! I had a lovely weekend.I did visit my hair colourist@Cadde yesterday.Everyone compliments my hair.I also visited some stores.I bought a Zara dress that I had posted 1 week before that I pictured@Istinyepark Zara's window.I was wearing a cool outfit yesterday but there wasn't anyone near me to take my picture.sorry for the loss.The ZARA dress is Small size.After bad days of struggling with work and then I started to work out at gym I lost weight.and I'm in perfect shape with a more healthy look and fab abs than ever.LoL.(IWON!!IWON!!IWON!!:)










dress: ZARA, necklace: Top Shop


KISS MY LOCKS


HIYA!CLOSER.


*
and,
Vogue news:

Vogue US November 2009:
Nicole Kidman, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, and Kate Hudson pose together for the cover page of fashion magazine Vogue US for its November 2009 issue.
My Ping in TotalPing.com