Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Danny Roberts painting of Karl Lagerfeld, tanya dziahileva, Mona Johannesson, and Lily Cole, at a Thanksgiving dinner color version
Danny Roberts painting of Karl Lagerfeld, tanya dziahileva, Mona Johannesson, and Lily Cole, at a Thanksgiving dinner black and white version


Happy Thanksgiving~!
I know for alot of you, today isn't the US holiday called "Thanksgiving",
but i was thinking, why can't it be!
i mean, what a wonderful idea, a day to remember and think about what you are thankful for.
So, what are yawl thankful for?
Since one of the things i'm so thankful for is you all,
i thought i would make you a Special Thanksgiving Painting.
I was thinking you could share the painting with someone you're thankful for.
I thought a Karl Lagerfeld Thanksgiving would be a good start for a painting.
Oh, also dressed all the girls in the Chanel Spring 2010 Collection ;)
hahahaha i hope you like it! Hope it brightens your day!
Have a wonderful day, my friends! :)
~ D


P.S. I just realized this might be a considered a blogger portrait for Fake Karl...
What do you think? :)
Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com