Saturday, November 28, 2009

November Prints have Arrived :)




Danny Roberts Art Print of a girl in chanel spring 2010 collection
Click Here to read more about the Print

Danny Roberts Art Print of Alexander Mcqueen 2010
Click Here to read more about the Print

Hello, hello friend!
i'm pleased to finally have the prints up!
I ran a test print of the "My girl wears Chanel" print and i was blown away!
By far, my new favorite print! :)
How are you?
Just watched "Good Bye Lenin" with my family!
Wow! i forgot how brilliant that movie is.
If you haven't seen it, it is a must see. :)
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

P.S. Miss Sophie Ward has twitter account now! click here to add her.
and she was featured in French Vogue today! Woot! Congrats my friend! :)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com