Thursday, January 21, 2010

From Texas With Love



Picture of Danny Roberts sketch of Oden Brooks
Tim Brooks of the rap group Luvbeat playing the guitar in a class room, black and white.
The Brooks residents Piano covered in images of the beatles picture by danny roberts
Danny Roberts of lightning in Tyler TxBlack and white picture of luvbeats time Brooks out of the rear window
Tim and Deanda and Oden Brooks House in Tyler Texas
A tree on the Side of the Road in Texas overcast Daythe county of smith texas truck logoLuvbeat Brace knuckles with tim brooks bunching
Well, Howdy friends.
How are you all doing today?
Well, i'm currently in Tyler, TX, staying with my friends Tim and Deanda from the Group "Luvbeat"
So I thought i would post some pictures from my trip to update you.
It's been a wonderful time!
Last night, there was a big storm, tornado sirens turned on, and there was thunder and lightning everywhere!
I kept running out in the rain and filming it!
It was so much fun.
So how have you been?
I hope you're doing great.
I hope you like the picture i took so far from the trip!
Hopefully, there will be more to come ;)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com