Thursday, January 21, 2010

HAPPY 101 AWARD

A HUGE thank you to Natasha over at
5 Minutes Just for Me
for tagging
me with
a
HAPPY 101 AWARD!!!

I must list TEN things that make me happy:

1. Reading all the kind, sweet comments
from my blogging friends

2
.
Flowers

3
.
Chocolate

4. Orange Tea

5. Hugs and Kisses from the People I Love

6. Sunshine
7. Being Outside
8. Fragrant Candles from Bath & Body Works
9. Reading Decorating Magazines
10. Cat Naps with a Great Blanket
And TEN Blogs that Brighten My Day
1. Mimi Bleu at Bonjour Romance
2. Libbie at The Middlest Sister
3. Kate at Auntie Cakes
4. Brandi at Queen of My Kingdom
5. Lee at Inspired Comblogulations
6. Maggie at Just Between You and Me
7. Charmaine at Beautiful Things to Share
8. Daisy at Daisy Pink Cupcake
9. Kim at White Whispers 2U
10.Fifi at Fifi Flowers
AND as a bonus
11. Ness at Marley and Lockyer
12. All Things Nice

I hope they brighten your day like they have mine!
My Ping in TotalPing.com