Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Plane Sketch of Vogue Enfants


Little boy with a fro sketch by danny roberts


Y-A-W-N...
Opps, sorry for the yawn!
Oh, my, I'm tried!
Trying to get back on California time...
but it's a little bit of a transition.
Before I got to bed, I thought I would post a quick sketch that I did on the plane ride to New York.
I really like how it turned out!
It's from my new favorite thing in the world... Vogue Enfants!!
The pictures from Vogue Enfants look incredible!
When i saw this picture, i knew i would draw it! ;)
I hope you like it.

Also, it's my brother's 27th birthday today!
Go follow him on twitter! ;)
His name on there is @David_Roberts_
And finally got an Igor + André twitter account too.
Click here to check it out :)



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com