Sunday, May 16, 2010

Frida Gustavsson Plane Sketch Part 2

Artist Danny Roberts character Sketchbook plane drawing 219 of IMG Fashion Model Frida Gustavsson


Well, hello my friends, how was your weekend?
Mine was so nice!
Just finished watching "It's a Wonderful Life"....
Oh, my, that movie is so good!
I have to say Frank Capra is my All Time Favorite Movie Director.
Such incredible stories and story telling.

So the Image today is Plane Drawing #2 from My Flight to New York last week.
It was my first day drawing model Frida Gustavsson.
It was the day I fell in love with drawing her too! :)
She is adorable :)
I can't wait to do a more polished Painting of her.
I hope you like this sketch.

Also I spent this weekend helping my friend Alice, revamp her site.
Alice is the one who is helping me design a little clothing collection...
She has a wonderful blog (which I've posted some images from for inspiration friday)
but we revamped the site and her blog really didn't have a name,
so we came up with the name for it "Clouds & Candy".
Cause if you look through her site, it will remind you of Clouds & Candy. Haha
Check it out @ www.cloudsandcandy.com ! and enjoy!
make sure you tell her hi :)



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com