Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HERE'S THE BUZZ.........

I'm simply
BUZZING
about the new items I've added to my Etsy shop!!
If you like bees, then this post is for you!
Take a look at a sampling of some of the
BEE
items I have to offer you!

Click on this button to go to my shop
for CoastersSachets
Towels
Bags... and more!
If you love bees,
then you'll bee buzzing about these images too!!



Isn't this cake the COoLeST??
Mmmmmm......
Sweet as...




Honey!!

Shop here




















I hope you will BEE buzzing about this too!!
IMAGES FROM: HAPPY HOMEMAKER, DECORATE A GARDEN, TOMKAT STUDIO, HEART AND HENS, POSTCARD AND PRETTIES, WISTERIA, RUBY LANE, HELLO LUCKY, BURTS BEES, FLICKER, BEAUX MONDE DESIGNS, THE PARTY DRESS BLOG, ALEX MONROE, MARTHA STEWART, MODE CO KIDS, SHELTERRIFIC, BAKING PROJECT, A FANCIFUL TWIST, ZAHNER PHOTOGRAPHY, DIFFERENCE IS REAL ETSY: OBEE DESIGNS, THE BLACK APPLE, PEACE BLOSSSOM CANDLES, EMGEE DESIGNS, KINLEY ASH, PARTY BOT, STELLANOVA JEWELRY
My Ping in TotalPing.com