Monday, May 3, 2010

ISTANBUL STREET STYLE: SİNEM by istanbul fashion addict

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sinem is wearing a lovely very spring dress from ZARA.She wears the matching colours and its always hard to find best matches you know...She has the best music taste.I love to recieve infor about best songs and trends in music from her.She can be my DJ! lol:) Anyways,I also love her hair cut and hair colour.Bangs complete her look.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

She's one of my bestfriends.She's from Ankara and we went to ARA CAFE at Taksim,Galatasaray.Ara Cafe is my favorite place.Its energy is unbelieveable.Like Cihangir's energy.It was one of the best days...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

photographs by Burcu Acem
istanbul fashion addict
My Ping in TotalPing.com