Sunday, June 20, 2010

And Then I Dove in Swan Lake...

Fashion Artist Danny Roberts First Pencil Test animation of Beautiful Ballerina Ulyana Lopatkina in Swan Lake


So my Friends, how are you doing?
Happy Father's Day to all your Fathers out there,
and especially to my father! ;)
i don't know if i've mentioned that learning new things is one of my favorite pastimes.
So with that said, I spent the weekend trying to learn how to animate!
hah What the heck! It's is so painfully tedious!
haha Well, anyway, a friend of mine is a Ballerina,
and told me i should do some drawing of them, so i thought a ballerina would be perfect to animate.
This is just a rough Pencil Test,
I think it would be really cool to do a version of it that is a really high quality, very detailed version.
What do you think???
It would be brutal and take days and days,
but i think it would look really cool.
Oh so, after doing a little ballet research for this piece,
i have a new goal...
I want to go the Paris Opera Ballet and sketch and paint there for a day or two.
Hopefully, if i ever make it out to Paris i will do it ;)
Well, i hope you like this little animation!



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com