Thursday, June 24, 2010

Josette & The Black Hat

Igor and andre Arist Danny Roberts Painting of his Story Book Character Josette with blue eyes and a hat


Hey hey hey!
Happy thursday!
How was your day?
I'm so exhausted, but oh well, such is life. :)
The Painting today is of a character named Josette from a Story I'm writing.
I've been watching a lot of 1930s movies lately so i think that era's style influenced this picture.
... Those old movies were pure magic!

Oh, also I started on part of the final version of the animation.
Yikes this might take a while...
I'm shooting for the animation to be 40 seconds,
which is going to be insanely time consuming,
but i hope yawl will like the the final version :)
Well, hope you all are having a great day.

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com