Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bensoni Fall 2011 Collection - A Vignette of a Gothic Wedding

Bensoni Fall 2011 CollectionBensoni Fall 2011 CollectionBensoni Fall 2011 CollectionBensoni Fall 2011 Collection

A few nights ago my brother, David & I had the honor of attending Bensoni Fall 2011 Collection.
I was really excited to go to their show because last year when i was working on the painting of my favorite collections for Full Frontal Fashion,
I decided to look through EVERY collection of NYFW (yeah! it took forever..)
But out of all the Collections that year Bensoni's was one of my favorites.
So it was one i was really looking forward to and it didn't disappoint!
The Collection was full of beautiful large floral prints accenting brightly against black and white settings. It had a Great, classy, interview with a vampire vibe. It had Romantic and youthful quality while holding onto to an old Victorian flavor. Incredibly detailed garments with great texture. I have already picked out a few i'm painting ;)
Will be posting more images soon.
Hope you're having a great day.
Also working on getting pictures from Chris Benz up soon! ;)

For High Res Version of these pictures go to my Image Diary.


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com