Sunday, February 13, 2011

WHAT I WORE TODAY //// OUTFIT OF THE DAY


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

bugün ne giydim? detaylarıyla stylingiyle paylaşayım dedim.İşten güçten ne giyiyorum ne alıyorum nasıl giyiyorum daha sık blogda olacak.umarım.

Bu arada bugün Black Swan'ı izledim.I'm perfect repliğine takıldım.Bence film güzeldi de im perfect demesine gerek yoktu.Good girl gone bad tadında bi film olmuş.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Colour Coat: Benetton, brooch: vintage, top: H&M, fur: Top Shop,denim: Kate Moss for Top Shop.all styling of me by me:)


I was going to pair it with high heel booties I got new but I had a long walk so I skipped.I am not the kind of person who likes to pain for fashion,its just my passion.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my vintage brooch-closer.
My Ping in TotalPing.com