Monday, February 28, 2011

Fighting the Mondays - Rachel Antonoff Fall 2011

Elite Model Management Girl Caroline West Dancing with a boy with a beard in love and Rachel Antonoff Fall 2011 Presention high school dance

Whenever you get a bad case of "The Mondays" (which i've got)
I found Rachel Antonoff collections usually break the Evil Monday spell.
So i thought i would post this picture i took of the lovely Caroline West of Elite Models and her date.
This is two seasons in a row that Caroline has been one of my favorites in Rachel's presentation.
She was "Wendy" in the Rachel Antonoff Spring 2011 Collection.
Yay, i love the whole Prom Queen & King Vibe i got from them.
I hope it cheers you all up on this Monday! ;)

If you want to see high res version of these pictures, go to my Image Diary.

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com