Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Great Joseph Arthur

Igor and Andre Artist Danny Roberts Portrait of Prolific Musician Joseph Arthur

Well my friends, i need to make this post quick because I'm off to see Joseph Arthur perform again tonight!
Like I said last week, Joseph Arthur's live performance is one of the most inspiring things I've seen.
And when people inspire me, I always want to paint them.
So ever since last week i've been wanting to paint him, and finally last Friday i started working on the painting as part of my Musician Portrait Series.
Just finished it today!
I hope you like it, please check him out!

P.S. My friends in the band Eisley just had their new album released today! Go check it out, it's great! >> http://tinyurl.com/itunes-e :)

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com